There are an increasing number of companies providing pet insurance in the Irish market. Some of the important things to look out for are.
- when claims are made, will the policy continue to cover for that condition for the next policy year? (most of them do)
- what is excluded under the policy?
- will a claim affect the cost of next year’s policy?
- how much is the excess to be paid on each condition claimed?
- are the conditions or costs of the policy affected as the pet ages?
- does the breed of my pet affect the policy conditions?
- what are the additional benefits (eg third party) ?
- what is the cost of the policy?
Get a Pet Insurance Quote Below