There are an increasing number of companies providing pet insurance in the Irish market. Some of the important things to look out for are.
- when claims are made, will the policy continue to cover for that condition for the next policy year? (most of them do)
- what is excluded under the policy?
- will a claim affect the cost of next year’s policy?
- how much is the excess to be paid on each condition claimed?
- are the conditions or costs of the policy affected as the pet ages?
- does the breed of my pet affect the policy conditions?
- what are the additional benefits (eg third party) ?
- what is the cost of the policy?
Get a Pet Insurance Quote Below
Information & Opening Hours
Tel: (01) 287 2099
Mon to Fri: 8am-7pm
Tel: (01) 282 9589
Mon, Thurs, Fri: 10am-1pm/4pm-7pm
Tue, Wed: 10am-1pm/2pm-5pm | Sat: 8am-9am
Colin Rohu | MVB Veterinary Surgeon
Enda Costigan | MVB Veterinary Surgeon
Hazel Burke | MVB Veterinary Surgeon
Saoirse Kennedy | MVB Veterinary Surgeon
Home · About Us · Our Services · Other Services · Notice Board · FAQ · Dogs · Cats · Other Pets · Products · Costs & Pet Insurance · Training
Greystones Veterinary Hospital, Victoria House, Trafalgar Road, Greystones, Co. Wicklow - Tel: (01) 287 2099
Florence Road Vets (Bray), 9 Florence Road, Bray, Co. Wicklow - Tel: (01) 282 9589